Monnow Man is half Bajan, so he can’t be all bad.
We stumbled onto Monnow Man when he linked to one of our stories and we liked what we read over at his blog. It looks like a place where a person could get a little “I didn’t know that” or “Isn’t that interesting?” hit in the morning.
Like learning about the “Interdimensional Hypothesis”. I had to look that one up.
Here’s a bit of what Monnow Man says about himself…
Who is this man?
People like boxes to put you in, so, choose from the following:
- half English, half Barbadian chap now living just over the border in Wales and loving it so much he went to Welsh evening classes. No, Wales isn’t part of England. It’s part of the UK.
- father of two beautiful girls and husband to a lovely Swabian.
- a Freemason. None of the myths about us are true 🙂
- a fan of the Interdimensional Hypothesis.
- an unashamedly middle-class, sometime urban, BBC Radio 4 -listening liberal intellectual.
- a former public (that’s “private” to those of you outside the UK – don’t ask) schoolboy. All of the myths about us are true 😉
You can see what Monnow Man has to say about life at MonnowMan.com