Other Barbadians involved “Arrests not over”
– US Indictments in massive money laundering and drug smuggling through Barbados.
– US$300+ million dollar profits being seized by US Government
– “Bourne Organization” kingpin Victor D’Acosta Bourne used violence, threats against witnesses, airport workers, debtors, dealers
– American Airlines personnel involved in smuggling tons of drugs over a 10 year period. Ships also used.
– Drugs came from Caribbean where “Bourne Organization” members placed drugs on American Airlines flights “throughout the Caribbean” including Barbados.
– Brooklyn and Barbados businesses used as cover for smuggling, distribution, money laundering.
Drugs are big business and that reality is no different in Barbados – which now finds itself the focus of worldwide attention in the fight against organized crime.
With only three persons charged, but allegations of a multi-country conspiracy heavily based in Brooklyn and Barbados, there have to be some other very worried folks in Barbados right now. We’re talking hundreds of millions of dollars, tons of drugs and violence by a criminal organization that has tentacles “throughout the Caribbean”, according to the US Attorney’s office.
Is this related to the Suleman Esuf case? Continue reading