“Communists were, and continue to be, motivated to never accept injustice and racism and to act and speak out accordingly…”
Honorary Consul for Guyana, Norman Faria, writing his disgustingly warped Remembrance Day piece in the Nation Fighting Fascism
Will Somebody Please Buy Norman Faria A History Book?
Norman Faria simply obliterates history in his latest diarrhea published as an editorial in the Nation.
According to Faria, it was those courageous and morally righteous Russian Communists who stood up to those evil Nazi fascists. His article features Alexander “Sasha” Perchersky, a captured Russian political officer who was a Jew and led the famous Sobibor Concentration Camp rebellion. Yes, Perchersky did lead the revolt to escape Sobibor concentration camp, but in Faria’s mind that’s all it takes to say “Communists were, and continue to be, motivated to never accept injustice and racism and to act and speak out accordingly…”
(Interesting statement by Faria, that the Communists “continue to be motivated to never accept injustice…”)
Let’s have a little tour through history and see how Mr. Faria’s warped fairytale stacks up, shall we?
German-Russian Pact Divides Up Poland – August 24, 1939
Who Invaded Poland and Started World War Two? Germany AND Russia…
Conveniently forgotten by Faria is the fact that Russian Communists invaded Poland at the same time as Hitler’s troops. You see, just a few weeks earlier in August 1939 the Russians signed this little “non-aggression pact” with Germany that split Poland between the Germany and Russia.
After invading eastern Poland the Russians (who “never accept injustice” according to Faria) murdered tens of thousands of military officers, teachers, priests, rabbis, politicians and Polish cultural leaders. Then they deported a million or two Poles to the Guglag camps as slave labour. This has been the standard Communist operational procedure right from the murder of the Czar and his children, through Lenin, Stalin, Mao and the capture of Hue City where the Communists went door to door with long prepared “please report for a meeting” lists. Those who reported were murdered.
Children Murdered By Communists In The Killing Fields Of Cambodia
Not to mention that stalwart of Communism, Pol Pot, who brought “year zero” to Cambodia. Piles of skulls and photographs of the victims of perfect communism can be found in the killing field museums throughout Cambodia.
And who can forget the religious persecution of Christians, Jews, Muslims and others by the Communists of Russia and around the world? Apparently, Norman Faria can.
Systematic Massacre Of Community Civilian Leaders By Communists - Hue City
Faria might also want to look up a few words from history as he praises his new Russian communist friends too much more. He should research the words “Katyn Massacre“, “Gulag“ and “Holodomor“.
Cambodia - Killing Tree
Is Norman Faria On The Russian Payroll… or Only One Who Stalin Called “Useful Idiots” ?
Now before you laugh derisively at that question and ignore it as tabloid hyperbole, please consider the following…
– Russia is entering the Caribbean in a big way as it contests with China for influence and control in the area.
– Russia is arming Venezuela and will base deep-water navy vessels there. The Russian President is currently touring South America and Russian Naval vessels are at this moment entering the Caribbean for a “joint exercise” with Venezuela.
– It is well documented that Russia has, throughout the last 90 years, always maintained networks of sympathizers and agents – especially in geographical areas where it desires more influence. “Friends” within the news media are well paid.
– Consul Norman Faria is an educated man. He is not ignorant of history and certainly not ignorant of the tens of millions murdered by communists throughout their short but bloody history. Yet, he wrote the pure lies that he did.
– An analysis of the Faria article will show that he has used the Rememberance Day event to simply write a positive article about Russians and communitists. In context, the article is strained and strange. It seems apparent that Faria’s main agenda was to write something positive about the Russians during the week that their President is touring the area.
Read some history friends, then tell us what you think about Farea’s claim about Communist morality and why you think that Faria wrote as he did.