No contractor General, No Public Prosecutor, No Freedom Of Information, No Integrity or Transparency Legislation. Below are some recent suspicious happening in Barbados involving taxpayers monies.
- Carsicot. ( Warwick Franklin )
- St Joseph Hospital ( Branford Taitt )
- 3S Highway Project. ( Glyne Clarke )
- Greenland ( Liz Thompson )
- QEH $18M Power Plant ( Everson Elcock)
- GEMS ( Rodney Wilkinson )
- Veco Dodds ( Dale Marshall)
- Cahill Waste To Energy Plant ( Denis Lowe/Chris Sinckler/ Darcy Boyce )
- Sanitation Workshop ( Denis Lowe )
- NHC $150 Yearly Lease to Coverley ( Michael Lashley )
- CLICO Money Laundering ( David Thompson Associates, Garth Patterson, Freundel Stuart, Leslie Haynes, Chris Sinckler )
The above clearly shows the two political parties are comprised of deceitful spin doctors who use innuendos and theatrical distractions to protect each other which amuses the duncy Bajans.
Is the DPP asleep?
Ministry of Agriculture: David Estwick driving a Q5
Ministry of Environment: Denis Lowe driving a X5
Ministry of Transport: Michael Lashley driving a X5
Imagine workers from the above ministries gone home to help stabilize the country’s finances. Where is the empathy? The DLP is truly behaving like they no longer interested in politics after their term expire my 78 year old granny thinks.