Ping Yark latest issue free at BFP
Editor Leigh Bourne and his friends are at it again and they are not holding back.
Here’s a few of the topics in the first Ping Yark of 2014:
On former UK High Commissioner Arthur…
UK High Commissioner’s farewell party cancelled because only 10 people RSVP’d!!!!
“If Tony Arthur’s remit was to avoid the public’s gaze – keep in the background – smile as little as possible – come across as abrupt, aloof or act like Mr Grumpy ….then he was a roaring success !
Sadly …community wise …which is all we’re interested in …success is not a word you can attribute to Tony Arthur’s UK tenure. Many a time in these here pages have we had a pop at the relationship between him and his staff – and the chasm that existed between him and his deputy.”
… download Ping Yark below to read the full Monty.
Other stories in Ping Yark…
- Grayce: 50 year old grandmother and pin-up girl
- National Council of Barbados Associations “an entity with one foot in the grave”
- Air Passenger Duty Committee fundraiser a failure
- 2nd Generation Birmingham Independence Dance a disaster
- Vince ‘Boo’ Nurse and Barbados Labour Party celebration EXCELLENT!
- Sex in the school yard: journalists charged at The Nation
- John Milton Ward – A life well lived, a legacy that will endure.
- Marking the Spot – preserving and promoting our history.
Download the latest Ping Yark (PDF 3mb) Ping Yark Jan 14 2014