Barbados Free Press blog down on Friday night

Hi Folks,

The reports of BFP’s death are greatly exaggerated. Our host WordPress took the blog down and put up a notice that we were in violation of the Terms of Service.

It was a computer glitch…

Hi Marcus,

Your site was flagged by our automated anti-spam controls. I have reviewed your site and have removed the suspension notice.

We are very sorry for that happening and the inconvenience it caused you.

Anthony
WordPress.com

Advertisements

8 Comments

Filed under Barbados

8 responses to “Barbados Free Press blog down on Friday night

  1. skipperv

    Good old WordPress.com

  2. BFP

    Hi skipperv

    They are pretty good at WordPress. When you think of all the flak they must take for hosting political blogs like ours, and also how few problems we have – we think they do an excellent job. Freedom of speech is always under attack and they stand firm for us and millions of other bloggers.

    Thanks, WordPress!

  3. robert ross

    LOL well, welcome back – now an old friend

  4. PLANTATION DEEDS FROM 1926 UP TODAY A ND SEE MASSIVE FRAUD ,

    JUST MAYBE THOSE CONCERN , POWERS THAT BE, DONT LIKE .,
    DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF !
    THEIR NAMES BEING CALLED. BARBADOS PEOPLE LOVE TO TELL ME DONT CALL NO BODY NAME… LIKE SOMEONE BEING RAPE or rob ,, SAY WHAT HAPPEN BUT DONT CALL NO BODY NAME.so therefore no one can go to jail, talk about it all you want then go home , dont call no names.
    No name, no crime, and it will keep happening again
    Now we have names to the TRUE CRIMES.
    THE NEWSPAPER CAME BY A FEW TIMES , BUT NEVER PRINT THE STORY, EVEN TOOK PICTURES , BUT NEVER PRINT THE STORY,They can dance around the truth as long as you dont call their friends names. Lawyers that work for the papers look like they on your side , but even they do not do the leg work to check on the FRAUD of their Friends. The word of their fellow lawyers is good enough for them,,,,awwww that is foolishness as they say that can never be,,,as the rape of the people happen. Sitting before the BAR facing Keith Simmons you can see all the lawyers sitting there as we spoke, The Left side facing the committee faces were angry talking in each other ears, as the right side facing the BAR heads were steady looking and listening to My words , Its was clear to see why there were two side.As they give signs to agree with My words with proof.Thank you Barbados Free Press for still being here,, They would love to shut you DOWN.
    DO you all remember the BOMB phone calls at the old High court and LAND TAX a few years ago?,, Well so happen We were there all sitting in the High Court . We did not know what happen till we came out side and saw everyone across the street. Everyone was watching us leaving very last.Next Land Tax building,As we asked questions and the workers got mad , they go on there cell phones , next thing you hear BOMB in the building ,,,, once again we were asked to leave ,,, no one else moved lolololl strange but TRUE. So total 2 times at the court and 2 times at land tax ,We never seen no bomb sniffing dogs clearing the area.We must have been the BOMB.
    VOTE BAJAN FREE PARTY,,,,,

  5. 109

    Yaawwwnnnn…

  6. skipperv

    Yes I agree.

  7. Plantation

    After 4 years of broken promises and the stench of Clico, some of us believe EVERY word you say and. fully support your efforts to expose the truth and redress the injustice.

    Yawn is either part of the personal abuse or part of the “don’t rock the boat”
    mentality that seeks to support a status quo of the indefensible.

    Bomb threats are part of the political terrorism that pervades Barbados.

  8. PLANTATION DEEDS FROM 1926 UP TODAY A ND SEE MASSIVE FRAUD ,

    109 Yaawwwnnnn…

    I see some of you are still sleeping and now trying to wake up.This is not the time to hit the snooze .
    What you dont know nor understand ,,Soon will see ,
    The LIES you heard before now put with the LIES you read now and you will see the truth
    Remember when one house burns and you dont help put out the fire ,The fire will soon burns your house next , is that when you will ask for help ?
    No one cared about HIV and AIDS until Rock Hudson died and Ash died . Look how many had to died before people wake up…Dont wait for the little bird in the cage died before you don- clear and check your mask.
    After you wake up ,, tell us all what you find out ,, i may only be 90 % right , help all of us with the other 10%.