It seems strange that despite the continuing saga at Clico, Mr. Leroy Parris is still in charge of a Government owned entity…..and one charged with delivering the news to boot!
So far Mr. Parris has –
1) Created a huge hole in Clico Barbados’ finances that this government will have to fill
2) Compromised the Prime Minister for being his attorney at Clico
3) Allowed his people to continue to sell 800 policies after the authorities ordered selling to cease
4) Taken his money out while policyholders are still concerned that they might get nothing back
5) Gone to war with one of the better PSs in Barbados, William Layne
6) Used his influence to black out the opposition from CBC – Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation
7) Paid for his friend David’s election
But I suppose that 7) and 6)answer my question. Meanwhile I’d like my Clico money back please Leroy!
Article submitted by BFP reader “Still in Charge“